Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Reflection Paper 2


My paper #2 is research about the pyramid of Giza, the area which I interested in but did not know more details about it. I aimed to find some change and evolution of this artifact or culture.

There are some important reasons about why I choose Giza as object of study. Firstly, pyramid is a necessary thing in the whole world, no matter what time, no matter what place, and no matter whom. Secondly, I have read some pretty good books about pyramid, and I know a few basic theories about pyramid meaning and structure. And thirdly, Egypt culture is a beginning of the whole world, even in some other countries. I’m interested in figure out Giza’s evolution during time pass, what different between countries of pyramid, and Giza brings what change for a time or a place. 

Of course, the knowledge about tea I have known is not enough to finish an excellent culture literacy paper. So and then I need to find many useful information and many details about producing tea from Internet, and library is also a nice try. What I have done for my culture literacy paper is that I have already collected few tips of APA and MLA manuals that mentioned in assignment and I’m not sure that time. And I was using Google to gather some basic details about tea’s evolution in China and USA just now.

I believe that cultures of tea in several countries are significant, such as China, Japan, India, and Italy. And most students in China know that tea is one of the most important ways to open the locked door in previously China, no matter what effect it had, it is a key, that is doubtless. Every culture’s evolution and development may have it’s own story, and in my culture literacy paper, I want to excavate these stories and understand more about tea’s trade and change. 
How many information you know about Egypt culture? Pyramid, Mummy, or Sphinx? Most of people can name these three things, but how many details you understand of them? About the paper#2 of culture literacy, I will show some really mystery and interesting knowledge of Egypt culture, and focus on Pyramid and Mummy.

Secondly, I need to clarify a point; most of people believe that the pyramid is the representative of Egypt, I undeniable that this is a fact. But pyramid not only exists in Egypt, many other places have pyramids, for example, in Asia, Europe, and Africa. Just because that pyramids originated in Egypt, the Egyptian pyramids are the most spectacular and magnificent, and full of mysteries. Older stuff, more people want to take a closer look and learn more. 

No comments:

Post a Comment